My Golf Practice Diary
Below is my golf practice diary. I’m the creator of the Golf Drills Practice Planner which has hundreds of professional golf practice drills to choose from. I hope that sharing my diary will help inspire you to keep your own diary.
After 20 years away from the game (I used to be a scratch golfer), my goal is to become Club Champion.
But the facts are stark:
- I am a 44-year-old with a bad back.
- I have no handicap.
- I haven’t played golf in 20+ years.
- I have an old-school 80’s swing.
- I have no waterproofs.
- I have a set of crappy set of golf clubs.
- I have a dodgy back (had a back operation in 2014).
- I have no funding.
- My family thinks I’ve lost the plot and am deep in a mid-life crisis (probably true).